This is a Lincoln Magnum 100L Mig Welding Gun. It has a 10 ft. cable and a .025 - .045 wire diameter range. Mig gun is capable of .045 wire, but the liner would need to be changed (liner is .025 - .035). It includes the gun connector.
• Small, lightweight gun that is great for most small projects for home, farm, shop, and light autobody work.
• One-piece design is especially resistant to high heat and spatter, which will lead to a long life.
• Lightweight and balanced curved handle provides a comfortable grip and reduces fatigue.
• Gun tube has an electrically insulated metal jacket, which optimizes fine wire welding performance.
• Cable has a strong abrasion-resistant, extruded rubber jacket which ensures long life of the cable.
• Processes: MIG, Pulsed MIG, and Flux-Cored
• Wire diameter range: .025-.045 in. (0.6-1.2mm)
• Rated amperage: 100
• Duty cycle at rated amperage: 40%
• Air cooled
• 3.38 in. x 19.5 in. x 18.5 in.
• Contact tip
• Gas diffuser
• Gas nozzle
• Cable liner
• Gun tube (60°)
Gun works with:
Easy-Core 125. Easy-Core 140, Easy Core 180, MIG Pak 140, Mig Pak 180, MIG Pak 180, Power MIG 140C, Power MIG 140T, Power MIG 180C, Power MIG, 180T, Power MIG, Pro-MIG 140, Pro-MIG 175, Pro-MIG 180, SP-140T, SP-180T, Weld-Pak 125, Weld-Pak 125HD, Weld-Pak 140HD