The CT 350 KSX is a Diesel Powered Welder Generator by Mosa. This machine is a multi process welder, suitable for Stick, MIG (Using the optional WF4 Wire Feed Unit) and TIG welding, capable of up to a 350 amp DC welding output. It has a dual range function and an open circuit voltage of 70V. Incorporated in this model is a 12V battery, a battery charge indicator and this machine benefits from an electric start.
The CT 350 KSX CC/CV is able to weld any type of welding electrodes up to 6mm and takes full advantage of the engines power output using MOSAs signature “Power Optimizer” technology. With the ” Power Optimizer ” it is possible to ensure stable and optimal operation in all the welding conditions, exploiting the full power of the engine. This is a specific control technique aimed at preventing the engine overload when working near to its power limit.
The engine driven Mosa welder, is a Constant Current (CC), Constant Voltage (CV) professional machine with electronic control of the welding current. CC and CV welding output modes are selectable:
- In Constant Current (CC) Mode, it is possible to choose between a characteristic with adjustable arc force, suitable for MMA and TIG welding (With Scratch Start).
- In Constant Voltage (CV) mode it is possible to MIG weld using the optional WF4 Mosa Wire Feed Unit. Capable of Wire welding both Solid and Flux Cored wires.
An advantage of this welder is its’ diesel , a Kholer engine runs to a high specification and is very efficient with a fuel consumption of 2.5 litres per hour. The engine output is 14kw (19 hp) and has the capacity to generate an accessible speed of 3000 rpm.
With a weight of 345kg, this MOSA Diesel Welder; CT 350 KSX is also EEC noise compliant.
Equipped with all the usual CT series features including:
- Voltage reduction device which limits the welding voltage at terminals to 20v maximum, when not in use.
- Adjustable Electronic Arc Force – Stepless Control to Increase Electrode “Dig-Force”
- Emergency Stop Button
- Auto Idle
- Chopper Technology to provide superior weld quality and a stable arc
The Kholer engine and asychronous alternator delivers a welding output or a single phase generator output of up to 10kVA three phase output. Central to the success of Mosa Welder Generators is this Mosa asynchronous welding alternator. This brushless alternator designed and manufactured in house by Mosa, offers excellent welding characteristics and simultaneous AC auxiliary power and requires no maintenance as there are no brushes to wear and the solid rotor has no windings.