The Lincoln Powercraft 250C Multi-Process Inverter Welder is intended to be used for light to medium duty welding applications including contractors, maintenance and repair, rural and serious DIY users. With the multi process functions, this welder is designed to be used with either gas shielded or fluxcore mig wire, mild steel, low hydrogen or stainless steel electrodes and DC Tig. This welder also includes a range of features normlaly found on larger industrial welders such as digital volt/amp meter, gas purge, cold wire feed, external polarity selection, 4T/2T trigger latching, adjustable inductance/arc force and VRD. Compact, lightweight machine perfect for workshops and construction sites, supplied ready to weld out of the box.
- Multi-process Inverter MIG, TIG and Stick
- Small and light weight yet powerful
- Unique features - different outputs, performance and features, to fit any customer requirements
- Built in VRD to increase operator safety in environments with increased hazard of electric shock.
- Generator compatible - Ideal for site use.
- Ready-To-Weld Package including MB24-4E Mig Torch, Arc/Earth Leads & Argon Regulator