400A 3-Phase Inverter Arc Welder. Ideal for industrial workshop and on-site use. Arc-Air Gouging Contactable.
The Advance Series 3 Phase MMA (Stick) Welders include the latest IGBT technology & high tech features for industrial use. IGBT increases the reliability and performance for demanding industrial conditions.
Overspec Internals and factory tested to 550V, as well as IP23 rating and wind tunnel cooling system, the Strata Advance Series 3 phase machines are truly built tough to withstand the most demanding work-site situations
- GBT Module Inverter Technology for smooth stable output, increased reliability and a high duty cycle.
- Phase loss protection prevents damage as machine automatically shuts down phase loss occurs.
- Designed for using all types of welding rods including cellulose.
- Selectable VRD Protection for increased safety
- Damage resistant industrial casing with front panel protection
- Microprocessor control system for superior and dynamic arc characteristics
- Lightweight & compact design, ideal for portable applications
- Adjustable arc force, hot start & automatic anti-stick control
- Digital current display meter
- High quality & over specified electronic components
- Intelligent protection system
- Temperature, voltage and current sensors for increased reliability & safety
- Wind tunnel cooling (Keeps sensitive components away from cooling area, eliminate damage from dust)
- Protection against environmental contamination
- 4m Arc Lead with Twist Type Electrode Holder
- 3m Earth Lead with 500A Spring Clamp