Strata AdvanceMig255C Synergic MIG/MMA/TIG Welder Package
With IGBT and PFC technology the ADVANCEMIG 255C is a multi-process welder suited to a range of jobs and a must have for any industrial professional. High quality over specified electronics, extreme stress testing up to 440V and IP23 protection mean this machine is built to withstand the harshest of environments found in the NZ workplace.
- Digital microprocessor control system with superior & dynamic arc characteristics
- Multi voltage input - will operate with wide range of input voltage, can even be used with long extension leads
- Smart full colour LCD display for a clear and intuitive display of all welding and setting parameters
- Synergic MIG operation with parameter save/recall, an intuitive, simple setting of controls for consistent welding results
- Lift TIG operation with down slope and remote current control ability (optional torch available)
- 4 Roll geared metal wire feeder unit provides a powerful and smooth wire feed
- MIG waveform (inductance) gives good control of the arc for smooth welding results
- Lightweight & compact design ideal for portable applications
- Intelligent protection system with temperature, voltage and current sensors for increased reliability & safety
- Designed to work with generator power supply with protection from power surges.
- Includes: 3M Earth Lead with Heavy Duty clamp, 4M Arc Lead with Heavy Duty Twist Lock Electrode Holder, 4M MB25 Mig Torch, 2 Stage Flowmeter, Argon Gas Regulator, Adaptor, 4M Gas Hose, Gas Inlet Quick Connector, Hose Clamps, Mig Drive Rollers