Strata AdvanceTig205ACDC Water Cooled Package
Featuring the latest IGBT and active PFC technology, the ADVANCETIG205AC/DC is reliable, easy to use and energy efficient. Designed tough with IP23 and high-quality, over-specified components - this machine is made for rugged NZ workshops and onsite tasks.
- Multi-voltage input - will operate with a wide range of input voltage
- Industrial IP23 casing with front panel protection resists damage, moisture and corrosion
- Microprocessor control system for superior & dynamic arc characteristics
- Lightweight & compact design ideal for portable applications
- Extreme stress testing to 440v in production for rugged reliability.
- Adjustable arc force, hot start & automatic anti-stick control for greater control and ease of use for MMA welding.
- Lift TIG and HF start modes for versatility when welding around sensitive electronic equipment
- Electronic HF TIG arc ignition system for contamination-free and easy arc starting with low EMF interference
- 2T/4T trigger control modes
- Dual digital display meters for accurate pre-setting and feedback of welding parameters & output.
- Intelligent protection system with temperature, voltage and current sensors for increased reliability and safety
- Multi-PCB construction is economical to service and repair compared to single PCB design
230V Water Cooler (34415):
- Compact water cooler designed for use with portable TIG welding machines
- Small footprint and low weight for easy portability
- External level indicator for the coolant tank
- Color-coded quick-connect coolant line connections
- Built-in brackets for standard modular connection to Strata AdvanceTig205ACDC machine
- Suitable to use with other Tig welders (BW-TIG200ACDC and EziTig205ACDC)
- Dimensions: 600x180x240mm (LxWxH)
- Weight: 10kg