The Telwin Technomig 215 230V is a European made, microprocessor-controlled MIG-MAG/FLUX/BRAZING/MMA/ TIG DC-Lift inverter multiprocess welding machine.
Technomig Dual Synergic is confirmed as the perfect solution for a wide range of applications, from maintenance to installation and interventions in body shops, because of its flexibility and the different materials it can weld (steel, stainless steel, aluminium) or braze weld (galvanized sheet).
The quick SYNERGIC regulation of the welding parameters, thanks to the ONE TOUCH LCD SYNERGY technology, makes this product easy to use. The intelligent and automatic control of the arc, moment by moment, maintains high welding performance in all working conditions, with different materials and/or gases.
The operator can also intervene manually along the arc length: this adjustment means the weld seam can be modified according to the welder's style.
The ONE TOUCH LCD graphic display allows for a better reading of all welding parameters.
The Made in Telwin ATC technology makes it easy to achieve excellent standards of welding on thin materials thanks to state-of-the-art control of the arc.
Lightweight and very compact, Technomig can be moved around easily in all intervention areas, both indoors and outdoors.
- Polarity reversal for NO GAS/Flux, MIG-MAG/BRAZING welding;
- 27 synergy curves available;
- Visualization on LCD display of voltage, current, welding speed;
- Regulation of: wire speed up slope, electronic reactance, burn-back time, post gas;
- Choice of 2/4 times, spot operation;
- VRD device;
- Thermostatic, overvoltage, undervoltage, overcurrent, motorgenerator (+/- 15%) protection
- Complete with MIG-MAG torch, work clamp and cable.