The portable problem solver! Broco rods cut, melt or literally liquefying any material in its path, using the material itself as fuel. They burn in excess of 10,000°F (5500°C) at the tip.
The Prime Cut ultrathermic system burns in excess of 10,000°F (5500°C) at the rod tip, literally liquefying any material in its path, using the material itself as fuel. The system will quickly cut, gouge or pierce through almost any known metal (ferrous and non-ferrous) including cast iron, steel, stainless steel, nickel, aluminium and multiple layers of steel and rust (no need to grind off rust prior to cutting) and materials such as concrete, granite and refractory materials.
As the system cuts so quickly, there is minimal heat build up, enabling the temper of the material to remain virtually unchanged. Prime Cuts operating temperature also makes preheating unnecessary and as there is no electrical continuity, repairs can be made without raising burrs on bearings and bushes. Additionally, surface grinding and gouge cleaning are not required as the system does not leave any carbon deposits.
- Rods can be bent without restricting oxygen flow or splitting, enabling the operator to reach difficult or places and to ensure even burn.
- Size choice makes rods efficient and adaptable to specific applications
- Repairs made without raising burrs on bearings and bushings.
- No carbon deposits
- Increase operator comfort with less noise, smoke, and noxious gases than air carbon arc systems.
- No need for welding machine or air compressor.
- Burns in damp atmospheres, even when submerged in mud or water.