- Small enough to take to any job site
- Light enough to carry with one hand (13.5kg)
- Powerful enough for 6mm+ Aluminium
- PFC for greater power efficiency
- Easy to operate single control display
- 37 synergic programs included
- 100% made in Italy
- Excellent value Ready-To-Weld Packages
The Cebora 1820/M (Art.305) Pocket Pulse Inverter Pulse Mig is a single-phase, synergic power source for MIG-MAG welding, both short and pulsed. This has Cebora's 2-roller wire feed unit and a total power source weight of only 13.5 kg.
The power source is factory fitted with 37 synergic programs (mild steel Ø 0.6 / 0.8 / 0.9 / 1.0mm, stainless steel 0.8 / 0.9mm, Aluminium 0.9 / 1.0mm, CuSi3% 0.8 / 0.9mm as well as for flux cored wire Ø 0.9mm).
The LCD panel allows the operator to read, on three lines, wire and gas type, current and thickness, voltage and wire speed.
It is a specially versatile power source, suitable for various applications, especially repairs, maintenance and basic car body repairs, marked out by a low electrical input (PFC).
An optional dedicated transport trolley (art. 1653), particularly compact and handy, is available too.
Complies with EN 61000-3-12.
The power source can also be powered by motor-driven generators of adequate power (min. 6 KVA)