Professional TIG Welder for tough conditions. The Invertec® 170TPX combines a rugged industrial construction with excellent arc characteristics. It is a full function DC TIG inverter with excellent arc control and perfect Arc Start in any welding conditions. It has been designed, not only as a TIG welder, but to also operate as a stick welder with a variety of popular stick electrodes. The portable rugged design makes it ideal for both in shop or field use. The Invertec® 170TPX features include basic TIG and Stick functions, Pulse TIG, 10 memory locations, TIG Spot welding for improved TIG welding performances.
- Advanced inverter technology for superior TIG performance
- Full function user-friendly control panel layout with graph and a numeric display make it easy to set all welding parameters.
- Rugged construction: electrical safety (IP23), potted PC boards and optimum airflow "Tunnel Technology" reduce contamination to extend the equipment's life in the harshest environmental conditions
- HF and Lift TIG ignition meeting all requirements
- Perfect TIG HF starting with pre-settable stating mode
- Complete TIG parameters setting: Pulse TIG with variable frequency that allows the welder to adjust the arc focus to suit the applications, 10 memory location for personalized welding setting, TIG Spot welding
- Designed to operate on engine driven generators
- Power source only