Professional TIG Welder for tough conditions
The Invertec® 170TPX and 220TPX TIG and Stick welders combine a rugged industrial construction
with excellent arc characteristics. They are full function DC TIG inverters with excellent arc control
and perfect Arc Start in any welding conditions. All the machines have been designed, not only as a
TIG welder, but to also operate as a stick welder with a variety of popular stick electrodes. Their
portable rugged design makes them ideal for both in shop or field use.
The Invertec® 170TPX features include basic TIG and Stick functions, Pulse TIG, 10 memory
locations, TIG Spot welding for improved TIG welding performances. The Invertec® 220TPX includes
all the same features and advantages as the Invertec 170TPX model with the addition of Power
Factor Correction (PFC) circuitry that allows TIG welding UP to 220A with 16A single phase input
voltage. All the machines are designed to operate on engine driven generators.
• Advanced inverter technology for superior TIG performance.
• Full function user-friendly control panel layout with graph and a numeric display make it easy to set all
• Rugged construction: electrical safety (IP23), potted PC boards and optimum airflow "Tunnel Technology"
reduce contamination to extend the equipment's life in the harshest environmental conditions.
• HF and Lift TIG ignition meeting all requirements.
• Perfect TIG HF starting with pre-settable stating mode.
• Complete TIG parameters setting: Pulse TIG with variable frequency that allows the welder to adjust the arc
focus to suit the applications, 10 memory location for personalized welding setting, TIG Spot welding.
• PFC (Power Factor Correction) advantages: 30% more output current with the same input current, suitable
for 240V (+15%-10%) single phase, low current consumption, energy saving, low current harmonics and
reduction of the total CO2 produced by the welding process (220TPX).