Professional TIG Welder for tough conditions. The Invertec® 220TPX combines a rugged industrial construction with excellent arc characteristics. It is a full function DC TIG inverter with excellent arc control and perfect Arc Start in any welding conditions. It has been designed, not only as a TIG welder, but to also operate as a stick welder with a variety of popular stick electrodes. The portable rugged design makes it ideal for both in shop or field use. The Invertec® 220TPX features all the same functions as the 170TPX model including: basic TIG and Stick functions, Pulse TIG, 10 memory locations, TIG Spot welding for improved TIG welding performances as well as the addition of Power Factor Correction (PFC). This allows TIG welding up to 220A with 16A single phase input voltage.
- Advanced inverter technology for superior TIG performance
- Full function user-friendly control panel layout with graph and a numeric display make it easy to set all welding parameters.
- Rugged construction: electrical safety (IP23), potted PC boards and optimum airflow "Tunnel Technology" reduce contamination to extend the equipment's life in the harshest environmental conditions
- HF and Lift TIG ignition meeting all requirements
- Perfect TIG HF starting with pre-settable stating mode
- Complete TIG parameters setting: Pulse TIG with variable frequency that allows the welder to adjust the arc focus to suit the applications, 10 memory location for personalized welding setting, TIG Spot welding
- Designed to operate on engine driven generators
- Power Factor Correction allows 30% more output current with the same input current, suitable for 240V (+15%-10%) single phase, low current consumption, energy saving, low current harmonics and reduction of the total CO2 produced by the welding process
- Power source only