Premium quality Mig/Tig/Arc inverter welder. Comes with colour TFT display & synergic modes making set up for perfect welds, fast and easy.
Lincoln Speedtec 215C Multi Process Ready to Weld Package with Mig Torch, Arc Cable Set, Gas Regulator & 0.8-1.0mm Drive Roller (K14146-2)
The Speedtec 215C is a small, single phase inverter based multi process machine. It features a colour TFT user interface to make set up quick and easy, a built in synergic mode helps to find optimal welding parameters based on Amperage WFS or material thickness. The Speedtec 215C is capable of many different welding applications: MIG, FCAW, Stick or Tig (Lift). The smartly designed housing features space for a 15kg spool and helpful top shelf and side case for storage.
- Multi Process: MIG (Synergic/Manual), FCAW, Stick, Tig Lift - designed for many jobs.
- Excellent welding characteristics with all processes.
- Smart housing: 15kg spool, useful shelving storage for workshop use.
- User friendly icon control panel - easy set up for beginners and experts.
- Power Factor Correction (PFC) - gives more power to arc, consumes up to 30% less energy than traditional rectifier machines.
- Multi-Voltage: 110/230v
- Can be used with up to 100m input power cables.
- Integrated Gun holder saves welder time and extends lifetime of gun.
- Top storage shelf for fast access to accessories.
- Internal side case to store electrodes, gloves or electrode holder.
- Ergonomic handle and low weight makes it easy to move.