Strata AdvanceCut125 120A Inverter CNC Plasma Cutter
The AdvanceCut125 offers superior functionality in the Plasma cutting sector. Utilising IGBT module
inverter technology and dual HF/Non HF arc starting systems, the user has the convenience of reliable high
performance cutting. The AdvanceCut125 is the easy choice for your heavy duty plasma cutting needs.
- IGBT Module Inverter Technology for smooth & stable output, increased reliability, high duty cycle
- Dual HF/Non HF ARC starting system for high starting reliability and low EMF pollution
- Simple and clear display of all parameters on full colour LCD control panel
- Onboard air pressure sensor for accurate monitoring and control of compressed air supply pressure
- Designed for operating with automated CNC cutting equipment with interface connection
- Heavy Duty Italian TH-125 Plasma Torch equipped as standard for superior cutting performance and consumable life
- Automatic Pilot Arc Control System providing increased cutting capability, especially for discontinuous cutting
- Intelligent Plasma Torch Protection System protects plasma torch from damage from incorrect air pressure, consumables not in place, excessive pilot arc use.
- Protected external air regulator with water trap/ filter provides easy adjustment & serviceability
- Intelligent Machine Protection System with temperature, voltage and current sensors for increased reliability & safety
- Machine automatically shuts down if power supply phase loss occurs, to prevent damage.
- IP23 - protected against moisture, salt spray and corrosion
- Extreme stress tested to 550V in production for rugged reliability.
- Safe & Robust Euro Torch Connection to Machine
- Damage resistant industrial casing with front panel protection
- Set & test air pressure without the need to trigger the torch with air flow manual activation switch
- Supplied with 3M Earth Lead , Strata TH125 Hand Plasma Torch 6M & Air Regulator/Water Trap