Strata EziMig185C 180A Synergic Mig/MMA Welder
Ultra compact and easy to use, the EZIMIG 185C multi-process welder is a must have for today's industrial professionals. With the latest IGBT inverter technology, extreme stress testing to 440V and insulation class IP23, this machine is built to last.
- IGBT Inverter Technology for smooth & stable welding welding output and increased reliability
- Synergic MIG operation with Parameter Save/ Recall Intuitive and simple setting of controls for consistent weld results
- MIG Inductance & Burnback Control for greater control for MIG welding operation
- Spool Gun Connection w/ Remote Control for effective results welding with soft wires such as Aluminium and MIG brazing with bronze wires.
- Lightweight & Compact Design, ideal for portable applications
- Adjustable MMA Hot Start & Arc Force Functions
- Industrial IP23 casing with front panel protection for great resistance to damage, moisture and corrosion
- Lift TIG Welding Operation ideal for precision and aesthetically important welding jobs
- Dual Digital Display Meters allow for accurate pre-setting and feedback of welding parameters & output.
- 2T/4T/ Spot Weld Trigger Control
- Metal Chassis Wire Feeder Smooth and consistent wire feed.
- Digital Microprocessor Control System for Superior & Dynamic Arc Characteristics
- Extreme stress testing to 440V in production for rugged reliability.
- Reversible Polarity MIG Welding Operation Suitable for gas & gasless MIG welding.
- High Quality & Over Specified Electronic Components for Superior Durability & Reliability
- Intelligent Protection System with temperature, voltage and current sensors for increased reliability & safety
- Generator Friendly - Designed to work with generator power supply and protect from power surges.
- Quick connect inlet gas fitting
- Includes: MB25 Mig Torch, Earth & Arc Lead Set, Argon Regulator, CO2 Adaptor, Gas Hose with Quick Connect Fittings, Drive Roller 'V' Groove (0.6-0.8mm & 0.9-1.0mm)