The Telwin Adance 227-XT MV/PFC Arc Welder is a MMA and Tig (LFT striking) inverter welding machine in direct current (DC). It can be used with wide range of materials such as steel/stainless, titanium, copper, nickel and their alloys. It is a great arc welder option for using in situations where the power supplies are fluctuating and unstable as it can be used with a range of variable power supply. Designed to be used with welding a range of electrodes including rutile, basic, stainless steel and cast iron. The 227-XT guarantees maximum performance with the MV/PFC feature when compared to other welding machines of equal power. The VRD device reduces the output voltage to a safe level when the welding machine is switched on but not under welding load, ensuring safety for the operator.
- Robust and impact resistant.
- Compact and lightweight.
- Adjustable Arc force and hot start.
- LCD display for easy setting of current, arc force and hot start.
- Power Factor Correction (PFC) more efficent on power & improved preformance on generators.
- Multi Voltage (MV) Operates on voltage from 100-250v & counteracts voltdrop from long leads.
- Operates on up to 250M extension cords.
- Switchable VRD alows operator to turn on or off depending on application.
- Thermostatic, overcurrent, overvoltage, undervoltage, motorgenerator protections.
- European made
- Available as powersource only or package option (Includes Earth & Arc Leads)