Microprocessor controlled, multiprocess MIG-MAG (continuous and pulse), FLUX/BRAZING/MMA/TIG
DC-Lift inverter welding machine. The WAVE OS system makes welding operations customisable to suit customer-specific requirements. Maximum operational flexibility for use in a wide variety of application sectors, from maintenance to installation and interventions at body shops. Although it comes supplied with various stored welding programmes, it offers the possibility to store, trace and export more customised programmes.
Standard kit includes;
- 300A - Mig Pulse/Double Pulse – Tig – Arc
- European Made
- Complete with MIG-MAG torch, cable and earth clamp.
- Suitable for a range of materials: steel, stainless, aluminium, galvanised and zinc-plated metal.
- Specific welding processes low thermal transfer - ROOT-MIG and ATC, AB PULSE and AB POP for aluminium and brazed
- Automatic control of the arc maintains quality welding in all working conditions, regardless of material or gas type being used.
- Binzel MB36-3 Mig Torch
- Earth Lead
- Argon Regulator
- Aluminium Welding Kit (Liner & Drive Rollers)
- Push-Pull Torch
- Upgrade to 4M or 5M Mig Torch