Rotabroach Element 50 Pivot Magnet Magnetic Drill
The Element 50 Pivot Magnet is a versatile and powerful magnetic drill with a 1500w motor and a two-speed mechanical gearbox, designed for optimal performance on both flat and curved surfaces. Its unique design allows for effective drilling on curved, uneven, and flat surfaces, even as thin as 3mm, making it an indispensable tool for pipework contractors, shipbuilders, and power generation sites. This drill excels in environments that require increased safety and versatility. Equipped with the proprietary CutSmart technology and overload protection, it provides superior tool and machine life. Its double pivoting permanent magnet technology, requiring no electrical power, and capabilities for twist drilling, threading, and countersinking, offer increased utility. The Element 50 Pivot Magnet also features internal cabling for reduced risk of damage, a mounted coolant bottle, a steel sliding guard, and a switchable handle for optimized operation.
- Powerful 1500w motor with a two-speed mechanical gearbox.
- Twist drill, threading, and countersinking capabilities.
- Suitable for drilling up to 40mm diameter by 50mm depth.
- CutSmart Technology to protect your motor and cutter, prolonging tool life.
- Double pivoting magnet base for versatile use on flat and curved surfaces.
- Internal cabling reduces the risk of damage and downtime.
- Mounted coolant bottle, steel sliding guard, and switchable handle for optimized operation.
- Can also be used for standard flat surface drilling.
- Dual motor protection to minimize wear and downtime.
- Cutsmart™ Technology, Magnetic Detection, and Secondary Motor Protection for enhanced safety
- The element 50 pivot magnet is supplied with a carry case, internal coolant system, safety strap, stationary ring, 3mm hexagon key, 6mm hexagon key, arbor shank, arbor assembly, 13mm chuck, drill chuck adaptor, drill chuck and key, drift and safety glasses