Rotabroach Element 50 Low Profile Magnetic Drill
As the largest capacity low profile mag drill on the market, the element 50 low profile combines an impressive 1200w motor with a body of just 179mm/100mm/329mm. This compact powerhouse can reach any areas inaccessible to a larger model without compromising on performance. Cutting to a depth and diameter of 50mm, the drill offers a quick release interchangeable handle for convenience alongside internal cooling and cabling to reduce downtime and risk of damage. As well as this, it is capable of countersinking up to 30mm (requires an extension arbor -rd32059). Also packed into its ultra-light 11kg frame, the element 50 low profile utilises rotabroach’s innovative cutsmart technology, designed to protect both motor and cutter to maximize tool life and efficiency. This drill combines power and portability with its state-of-the-art design, harnessing rotabroach’s reputation for quality and reliability to provide optimal performance.
- Largest capacity low profile magdrill on the market, with a maximum capacity of 50mm
- Cutting diameter and depth of cut to 50mm
- 1200w motor with variable, 6-speed setting
- Cutsmart technology – designed to protect your motor and cutter, prolonging tool life
- Can be used to countersink up to 30mm*
- Internal cabling removed the risk of damage and downtime for your magdrill
- Quick release interchangeable handle – allowing you to operate the mag drill from either side and improving accessibility.
- Internal cooling – keeping your mag drill cool and allowing you to drill for longer.
- The smallest sized magdrill in the element range at just 179mm in height, allowing for you to reach those hard to drill areas!
- Extremely small in size (514mm), this magnetic drill revels in the harshest of environments.
- Extremely lightweight for ease of use 11kg
- Element 50 low profile is supplied with carry case, fixed guard, safety strap, coolant bottle, 4mm hexagonal wrench, ratchet handle, saftey goggles